All food and beverage must be consumed on the premises. With the exception of wedding cakes and birthday cakes, no food or beverage of any kind may be brought into Bundox Bocce or taken from Bundox by the patron or any of the patron’s guests. Bundox Bocce reserves the right to impose a charge for the services of such beverages and food that are brought into the venue in violation of this policy.
Outside cakes will incur a service fee of $3 per guest in a party. Disposable plates, utensils and napkins will be provided. Cupcakes will have a flat fee of $25 per 3 dozen for service and clean-up. Please confirm pricing and availability with a sales manager prior to arrival. Minimum guest counts apply to some menu items. For all menus under the minimum required guests, the cost difference between the actual number of guests and 20 will apply. All menus require a minimum of 20 guests and are based on 30-60 minutes of continuous service.
- Additional fee for tables longer than 60 minutes | $20 per person
- Additional fee for tables longer than 2 hours| $25 per person
- Additional fee for guarantees less than 20 guests:
- Groups with 15 -19 guests will pay, as a minimum guarantee fee, the cost difference between the actual number of guests and 20
- All events with a guest count of less than 15 guests may enjoy food and beverage in Bundox Bocce during regular business hours on an individual purchase basis.
- Canapes are priced per piece. A minimum of 20 pieces will be required per item.
- Reception Tables & Stations require a minimum of 20 guests or more.
- Service is based on 60 minutes of continuous service. All plates, utensils and napkins are disposable. Please contact your sales manager should you wish to coordinate a china package.
- Service beginning prior to opening or after regular closing hours may incur an additional fee of 150 or more depending on desired time frame.
- All groups with 50 or more guests will incur a fee of $150 per additional two servers needed for table service. Two additional servers will be needed per 50 guests.
- A guaranteed final attendance number must be communicated to the Bundox Bocce sales department by noon, three business days prior to your scheduled catering event. This number is not subject to reduction. Increases in guests after the guarantee has been received may necessitate in menu substitutions for additional guest count.
- Special Dietary Needs: In order to offer you the highest quality service, if you have any special needs or requests for food or drink items not contained on the menu we require the request in writing, seven days before the event.
- All menu prices and items are subject to change until such a time as banquet event orders have been signed and returned unless a contract guarantee of pricing is in place.
- Sales Tax and Service Charge: All federal, state, and municipal taxes which may be imposed or be applicable to this agreement and to the services rendered by the hotel are in addition to the prices herein agreed upon, and the patron agrees to pay them. Current tax for events is 8.265% and a service charge of 23% applies.
- Staff Bartenders, carvers and drink hostesses are provided for an additional fee.
The team at Bundox Bocce is committed to preparing our menus with the focus on environmental and socially-responsible grown products. To maintain this focus, please note that some products on our sustainable menu offerings may change on short notice based on seasonal and regional availability. To stay true to our collaborative efforts to be environmentally sustainable, we will substitute appropriate alternatives as necessary.
We pride ourselves in providing gluten-friendly menu choices. While we endeavor to carefully prepare those meals to accommodate a gluten-free diet, please be aware that they may be prepared in an environment where gluten is present. Please consult your physician as to your personal health decisions. All gluten-friendly items are available for an additional charge.
Consuming raw or undercooked meat, fish, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illnesses.